Membership in the Slocan Valley Community Legacy Society is open to any individual who supports the mission, principles and values of the society.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Becoming a member of the SVCLS (for only $10/year) provides these benefits:
- You will belong to an organization dedicated to building a resilient and vital community
- You will be connected to the society, receiving regular email bulletins and updates about upcoming events and initiatives
- You can vote at the AGM, and serve on committees or the board of directors
- By supporting worthy local projects you help make the Slocan Valley a better place to live, work and play
SVCLS membership fees can be paid by cheque or cash.
Or, if you bank with Kootenay Savings Credit Union, you can do a member-to-member transfer of funds directly into the account for the Slocan Valley Community Legacy Society. It’s free and it’s easy, here’s how:
Log in to your personal KSCU online banking and select “Transfers”
Follow the prompts to transfer funds to:
– Select: Another Member Number
– KSCU branch: South Slocan (Branch 15)
– Account: 1392026
– Account type: Masterplan
– Please make sure to include your name in the Memorandum field so we know who the funds came from and please email us a copy of your completed membership form so we can send you your receipt and card.
It’s that easy! Thanks for your support.
Members are welcome to read the minutes of all General Meetings and meetings of the Board of Directors. Please contact us if you would like the minutes sent to you.